Monday, December 8, 2008

Double Teamed

I'm not a chain mail kind of guy, but I've gotten this twice from two Clevelanders who have food blogs I enjoy. So here you go Cal over at Dine o Mite and Simone from World Eatz and Past the Line.

1. Link to the person[s] who tagged you.

Check

2. Post the rules on your blog.

Check

3. Write six random things about yourself.

I did that here, but I'll try again.

(1) There are times when I lurk on cleveland.com's food forum just to get fired up.
(2) If Pacific East opened a near westside location I might have to start selling my blood plasma so I could eat there every other day.
(3) This morning I watched my buddy's buddy eat 9 eggs over medium, toast, and a full order of biscuits and gravy for breakfast. (that's not technically about me, but I thought at least it was random)
(4) I drink a double shot of Phoenix Coffee espresso nearly every morning during the work week.
(5) I have a strange fascination with raw food (not this kind).
(6) I'm easily fascinated.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.

Everyone I kind of know from this community has already been tagged, so I think I can pass as the circle has been completed.

5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

See above

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. Thanks!

Guys, my entry is up! Thank you.

No comments: